Unexpected Company Shrimp Dip
Surprise! You’ve got guests! Charm your unexpected friends with an appetizer that makes an impression. Toss pre-cooked frozen shrimp in this speedy dip, and you’re ready to serve in minutes. A savvy host always has a plan.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons OLD BAY Cocktail Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Minced Onions
- 1 teaspoon OLD BAY Seasoning
- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp chopped or 2 cans (4 1/2 ounces each) small or medium shrimp
- vegetables and assorted crackers (optional)
- Beat cream cheese and cocktail sauce in medium bowl until smooth. Add mayo, onion and OLD BAY.
- Drain and rinse shrimp. Stir into cream cheese mixture. Cover.
- Refrigerate until your short-notice guests arrive.
- Serve with vegetables and assorted crackers.