For fans of the classic tuna melt, this recipe is reliably tasty every time. OLD BAY has simplified the equation with a handy pre-measured packet of all the herbs, spices and breading you would need to make it from scratch.
- 1 package OLD BAY Tuna Classic Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (6-ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked, or 12 ounces fresh tuna, cooked and flaked
- 12 English muffins, halved
- cheese, sliced
- In a large bowl mix Tuna Classic and mayo. Add tuna and toss gently until well blended.
- Shape into 4 patties. Broil or fry 5 minutes per side or until browned turning once.
- Spread on 12 English muffin halves. Top each with sliced cheese. Broil until cheese is melted.
Unavailable at this time.