Sweet And Salty OLD BAY Snack Mix
Crunchy, salty and oh-so-savory, thanks to the world-famous blend of 18 herbs and spices. OLD BAY Snack Mix is a must-have for parties, movie night and more. The addition of white chocolate chips adds an unexpected and sweet finish.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons OLD BAY Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cups corn cereal squares
- 2 cups rice cereal squares
- 2 cups unsalted small pretzel twists
- 1 cup Cheddar snack crackers, such as Goldfish®
- 1 cup oyster crackers
- 1 cup white chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Mix butter, Worcestershire sauce, OLD BAY and sugar in small bowl.
- Place remaining ingredients, except the white chocolate chips, in large bowl. Add butter mixture; toss until evenly coated. Spread evenly on two 15x10x1-inch baking pans.
- Bake 45 minutes, stirring halfway through cook time. Cool completely on wire rack. Toss in white chocolate chips. Store in airtight container.