Spicy Marinated Chicken
An OLD BAY®-infused marinade gives bland grilled chicken the funky-delicious flavor of the Chesapeake Bay.
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon McCormick®Parsley Flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick®Ground Black Pepper
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- In a small bowl mix oil vinegar and seasonings. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade. Turn to coat well.
- Place in refrigerator to marinate for 30 minutes (longer for extra zesty flavor). Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through turning frequently.