Spiced Shrimp Cocktail
Spiced Shrimp Cocktail is a classic appetizer and is so easy to do with OLD BAY Seasoning and McCormick Cocktail Sauce for Seafood.
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar or beer
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay® Seasoning
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined, leaving tails on
- 1 cup McCormick® Original Cocktail Sauce for Seafood
- Mix vinegar, water and Old Bay in medium saucepan. Bring to boil on medium heat. Gently stir in shrimp; cover.
- Steam 2 to 3 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Drain well.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with cocktail sauce.