Potato Green Bean Salad
Here’s a side dish that refuses to remain on the sidelines. OLD BAY Seasoning supplies one-step flavor while green beans and cucumber add crunch to this oil- and vinegar-dressed potato salad.
- 3 pounds red potatoes, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 pound green beans, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons OLD BAY Seasoning
- Place potatoes in medium saucepan. Add water to cover. Bring to boil. Cook 5 to 6 minutes or until potatoes are just tender. Add green beans and cook additional 3 minutes. Drain.
- In a large bowl, mix potatoes, beans and remaining ingredients. Cover.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Stir and serve with a smile.