Pineapple Shrimp Pyramids
If you have got a flair for creative culinary treats, this award-winning appetizer is for you! A blend of brown sugar, citrus, seafood and spices make a mouth-watering combo. Add your own personal touch in the presentation.
- 1 can (16 ounces) pineapple slices, drained
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 teaspoons OLD BAY Seasoning
- 6 tablespoons red bell pepper, finely chopped divided
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar, divided
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- aluminum foil
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut 6 strips aluminum foil, each 12 inches long. Place one pineapple slice in the middle of each piece of aluminum foil. Arrange 6 to 8 shrimp on top of each pineapple slice, each sprinkled with 1/2 teaspoon OLD BAY. Add 1 tablespoon red bell pepper and 1 tablespoon brown sugar to each. Top each with 1 tablespoon butter.
- Bring the corners of the foil together up over each serving and twist to close so that each packet resembles a large pyramid. Place packets on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Serve with great flourish!