OLD BAY Virgin Bloody Mary
This non-alcoholic version of the OLD BAY Bloody Mary is the perfect drink twist for your next brunch. Wet the glass rims with lime or lemon and dip in OLD BAY for an extra hit of this iconic flavor.
- 1 bottle (32 ounces) low sodium tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay® Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Mix all ingredients in pitcher. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Pour into ice-filled beverage glasses.
Serving Suggestion: Serve in beverage glasses rimmed with additional OLD BAY. Wet outside rims of beverage glasses with water, lemon or lime wedge. Dip glasses into OLD BAY to coat. Garnish with lemon or lime wedge, or celery stick, if desired.