OLD BAY Summer Michelada
Michelada is a popular Mexican drink prepared with beer, lime and various spices. Our version stars GEORGE’S® OLD BAY® Bloody Mary Mix and OLD BAY Seasoning for an easy twist of kicked-up flavor.
- 2 tablespoons OLD BAY Seasoning
- 4 lemon wedges, divided
- Ice cubes
- 24 ounces (3 cups) chilled GEORGE’S® OLD BAY Bloody Mary Mix, divided
- 4 cans (12 ounces each) chilled Flying Dog® Dead Rise OLD BAY® Summer Ale, divided
- Place OLD BAY on small plate. Wet outside rims of 4 large beverage glasses, such as beer pint glasses or mugs, with lemon wedges. Dip glasses into OLD BAY to coat.
- For each drink, fill rimmed glass half full with ice. Pour 3/4 cup (6 ounces) Bloody Mary Mix into glass. Slowly pour 1 can of beer into glass; stir gently to mix. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 4 drinks.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and additional sprinkle of OLD BAY, if desired.
Unavailable at this time.