OLD BAY Steamed Dungeness Crab Clusters
The pride of the Pacific coast, the mighty Dungeness crab is well known for its slightly sweet, delicate flavor and abundance of meat. Crab clusters are an easy way to enjoy these treasures! Steamed up with OLD BAY and served with butter, this is a treat no crab connoisseur can pass up.
- 2 pounds frozen cooked Dungeness crab clusters, thawed
- 1 sample packet (about 1 1/2 tablespoons) OLD BAY Seasoning
- Melted butter (optional)
- Pour equal quantities of water and vinegar in large pot with a raised rack (a minimum of 2 inches high) to just below the level of the rack. Cover. Bring to boil on high heat.
- Carefully place crabs on rack in single layer. (Clusters should be above the water level.) Sprinkle with OLD BAY. Cover.
- Steam about 8 to 10 minutes or until crabs turn bright orange. Drain well. Serve with melted butter, if desired.
Unavailable at this time.