OLD BAY Shrimp & Pasta
Make room for 30-minute, one-pot OLD BAY Shrimp & Pasta at the table tonight. In a creative twist on traditional cream sauce, we’re using GEORGE’S® OLD BAY® Bloody Mary Mix to spice up the fish with the famous flavor of OLD BAY Seasoning.
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 2 cups GEORGE’S® OLD BAY® Bloody Mary Mix
- 2 cups water
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add bell pepper and onion; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in Bloody Mary Mix and water. Bring to boil. Stir in pasta. Cover. Cook on medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Stir in heavy cream. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened. Add shrimp; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Garnish with chopped parsley. Season with OLD BAY® Seasoning, if desired.