OLD BAY Hummus
Classic chickpea hummus – it’s already great on its own. Add OLD BAY Seasoning and … wow! It’s amaaaaa-zing! (Emphasis on the “zing” thanks to OLD BAY’s unique blend of 18 herbs and spices.) Get the pita chips ready – this creamy, savory hummus is a guaranteed party dip hit.
- 2 cans (15 ounces) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 5 teaspoons OLD BAY Seasoning
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Place all ingredients in food processor; cover. Process until smooth, scraping down sides as necessary.
- Spoon hummus into serving bowl. Garnish with additional olive oil and OLD BAY, if desired. Serve with pita chips or carrot sticks. Store any leftover hummus in clean, airtight container in refrigerator up to 2 days.