OLD BAY Grilled Fish Tacos
These marinated and grilled fish tacos topped with coleslaw get a double dose of zesty flavor, especially when both the fish and the coleslaw are seasoned with Lawry’s® Zesty Seafood Marinade with OLD BAY® Seasoning. Photo credit: Meagan Wied from A Zesty Bite.
- 3/4 cup Lawry’s® Zesty Seafood Marinade with OLD BAY® Seasoning
- 1 1/2 pounds tilapia fillets
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 12 flour tortillas, (6-inch), warmed
- 1 package (14 ounces) shredded coleslaw mix
- Pour 1/2 cup of the marinade over fish in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish; turn to coat. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream and remaining 1/4 cup marinade in large bowl. Add coleslaw mix; toss to coat well. Set aside. Remove fish from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Place fish in center of large sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil, grill pan or grill tray.
- Grill or broil fish over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Brush with additional fresh marinade, if desired. Serve fish in tortillas topped with coleslaw.
Serving Suggestion: Serve fish tacos with assorted toppings, such as chopped tomato, cilantro or lime wedges. Store any remaining coleslaw in refrigerator. Serve on other tacos and sandwiches.