OLD BAY Corn Salsa
Summer calls for good flavor, good times and OLD BAY®. Make room at the picnic table for this colorful, homemade tomato salsa with corn, jalapeño pepper and OLD BAY® Seasoning. Serve with tortilla chips and dip away.
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) whole kernel corn
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 large jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 teaspoons Old Bay® Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl until well blended. Cover.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle lightly with additional OLD BAY, if desired. Serve with tortilla chips or on tacos, fajitas, quesadillas or grilled seafood or meats.