OLD BAY Caramel Popcorn
Who rules the kitchen? OLD BAY! And this addictive OLD BAY Caramel Popcorn. Stir seasoning directly into the butter and sugar mixture for a sticky, sweet and savory party-ready treat.
- 10 cups plain unsalted popped popcorn
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon OLD BAY Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 225°F. Place popcorn in large bowl. Spray 15x10x1-inch foil-lined baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Bring sugar, butter and corn syrup to boil in medium saucepan on medium heat. Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Immediately stir in OLD BAY and baking soda. Pour over popcorn mixture. Toss to coat evenly, using spatula sprayed with no-stick cooking spray. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring after 30 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack. Break into clusters. Store in airtight container. Sprinkle with additional OLD BAY, if desired.