OLD BAY Buffalo Wings
Grilling is a great way to get really crisp chicken wings. These OLD BAY seasoned wings are served Buffalo-style – tossed in a mixture of melted butter and hot sauce.
- 3 pounds chicken wing pieces
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons OLD BAY Seasoning
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- Blue cheese dressing and celery sticks (optional)
- Mix flour and OLD BAY in large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken wings in batches; shake to coat well.
- Grill over medium-high heat 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and skin is crisp, turning frequently.
- Meanwhile, mix butter and hot sauce in large bowl. Add cooked wings; toss to coat. Serve wings with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks, if desired.
To Bake Chicken Wings: Coat wings as directed. Arrange in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan sprayed with no-stick cooking spray. Bake in preheated 450°F oven 30 to 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and skin is crisp. Continue as directed.
Variation: For spicier wings, use Hot OLD BAY Seasoning.