OLD BAY Breakfast Casserole
Prep this cheesy breakfast casserole in just 10 minutes, then let the oven do the rest. Packed with hash browns, fluffy eggs and tender crab meat, the entire dish is served up with the big, bold flavor of OLD BAY Seasoning.
- 5 cups frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons OLD BAY Seasoning
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- 12 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch baking dish with no stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Mix hash browns, cream cheese and 1 tablespoon of the OLD BAY in large bowl until well blended. Press mixture evenly onto bottom of greased baking dish. Sprinkle crabmeat over hash brown mixture.
- Beat eggs, milk, flour and remaining 1 tablespoon OLD BAY in large bowl until well blended. Pour into baking dish. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until center is set and top is golden brown. Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with additional OLD BAY and thinly sliced green onions, if desired.