Maryland OLD BAY Crab Cake Dip
One taste of Maryland OLD BAY Crab Cake Dip and you’ll be hooked. Loaded with a full pound of lump crabmeat, this creamy party dip gets its savory flavor from Maryland’s own OLD BAY Seasoning – a world-famous blend of celery salt, herbs and spices. Fun, easy and flavorful, it’s a party-menu must from coast to coast.
- 1 package OLD BAY Crab Cake Classic Mix
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon OLD BAY Seasoning
- 1 pound lump crab meat
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix Crab Cake Mix and butter in small bowl. Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise and Old Bay in medium bowl until well blended. Add crabmeat; toss gently. Spread in 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle with Crab Cake mixture.
- Bake 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Serving Suggestion: Serve dip with assorted crackers or sliced French bread.