Maryland Crab Soup
A mix of hearty vegetables and fresh lump crabmeat, Maryland Crab Soup reminds us of meals in mom’s kitchen, when the smell of blue crabs and OLD BAY filled the entire house. This recipe serves ten loved ones.
- 1 can (28 ounces) whole tomatoes, cut into small pieces
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup lima beans, frozen
- 1 cup baby carrots, sliced
- 1 cup yellow sweet corn, frozen
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Chopped Onions
- 1 tablespoon OLD BAY Seasoning
- 1 pound crabmeat
- Combine tomatoes, water, broth, lima beans, carrots, corn, onions and OLD BAY in 4-quart saucepan.
- Bring to boil on medium heat. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer 5 minutes. Add crabmeat. Cover and simmer 10 minutes.