Light Lunch Tuna Cakes
This 20-minute healthy lunch can be wrapped in fresh, green, leafy lettuce or served on croissant rolls (the latter makes a tasty no-utensils-needed finger food at get-togethers).
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) tuna, drained and flaked, OR 12 ounces fresh tuna, cooked and flaked
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 round croissant/sandwich rolls (optional)
- 2 tablespoons relish or celery, finely chopped
- 1 lemon (optional)
- 1 package OLD BAY Tuna Classic Cake Mix
- Mix Classic Mix and mayo in large bowl. Add tuna and gently toss to coat. Stir in pickle relish or chopped celery.
- Shape into 4 patties. Broil or fry 5 minutes per side or until browned, turning once. Serve on rolls with tartar sauce and lemon wedges.
A TASTE FOR HEALTH TIP: Use reduced fat mayonnaise to save 12g fat and 100 calories per serving.