Lemon Herb Salmon Salad
Salmon is healthy, salad is healthy. What could be healthier than a lemony salmon salad? And it’s delicious and filling to boot!
- 1 tablespoon OLD BAY with Lemon Herb Seasoning
- 1 pound salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
- 1/2 cup McCormick® Fat Free Lemon Butter Dill Seafood Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese finely grated
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 6 cups romaine lettuce
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- croutons (optional)
- Sprinkle OLD BAY evenly over one side of salmon fillets.
- Broil 5 to 6 minutes per side or until fish flakes evenly with a fork.
- Dressing: Mix seafood sauce, Parmesan and yogurt. Set aside.
- Toss lettuce with tomatoes and cucumbers. Divide salad among serving plates. Top each with salmon. Serve with dressing, and garnish with croutons and Parmesan.