Layered Seafood Appetizer
Each layer is a new discovery in delicious (and a new opportunity to sprinkle a little more OLD BAY). Layered dips are an instant hit at parties because they allow dippers to dig in deep or sample flavors one layer at a time. This feisty variation adds a seafood-lover’s twist.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon OLD BAY Seasoning
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced (green part only)
- 3/4 cup tomato, diced
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- assorted crackers and tortilla chips
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, mayo and OLD BAY until well blended. Spread evenly in bottom of pizza pan or 12-inch round serving platter.
- Sprinkle onions and tomatoes over cream cheese mixture. Top with crabmeat and shredded cheese.
- Sprinkle with OLD BAY and serve with crackers/chips. Let the dipping begin.