Hot OLD BAY Wings
Chicken wings are a must-have finger food at any casual gathering.
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Hot OLD BAY Seasoning
- 3 pounds chicken wing pieces
- Blue cheese or ranch dressing (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix bread crumbs and Hot OLD BAY in large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken wings in batches; shake to coat well.
2. Arrange chicken wings in single layer on large, foil-lined, shallow baking pan sprayed with no-stick cooking spray. Discard any remaining bread crumb mixture.
3. Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing if desired.
Variation: For less spicy wings, use regular OLD BAY Seasoning.