Hot Crab Dip
For chilly fall gatherings, warm the palates of your guests with this creamy, hot dip, chock-full of crabmeat. Serve steaming with pita chips, breadsticks or crackers.
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons OLD BAY Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Mustard
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- assorted crackers or pita chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Mix half of the cheese with all of the mayo, OLD BAY, Worcestershire sauce and ground mustard until well blended. Gently stir in crabmeat.
- Spoon mixture into 1-quart casserole. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and a dash of OLD BAY. And maybe another dash… and if you feel bold, one more.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until dip begins to bubble around edges. Serve hot with assorted crackers or pita chips.
Variation: Substitute for Fresh Crab: 2 (6-ounce) cans crabmeat, drained