Herb Poultry Stuffing
OLD BAY is all about invigorating traditional recipes like this one with just a touch of heat. Stuffing can add great flavor to chicken or turkey, and with OLD BAY to bolster taste buds, the combination is a winner.
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons OLD BAY Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Sage
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Thyme
- 4 cups dry, unseasoned bread cubes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- In a small skillet, cook onion in melted butter on medium heat until tender. Stir in OLD BAY, sage and thyme.
- In a large bowl, combine onion mixture, bread cubes and broth.
- Use as stuffing for poultry. Alternative: Place in greased casserole, covered. Bake in preheated 375° oven for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake additional 5 minutes until lightly browned.