Grilled Swordfish Loco With Fresh Mango Salsa
Cooking is not a contest, but this salsa wins awards. Featuring ginger, fresh cilantro and orange, this mango salsa adds a sweet yet tangy flavor to grilled swordfish. Tequila makes a surprise guest appearance in the OLD BAY and lime-seasoned marinade.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons OLD BAY Seasoning
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds swordfish steaks
- Mango Salsa:
- 2 cups fresh mango, diced
- 2 teaspoons orange peel, grated
- 3 oranges, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- Mix olive oil, OLD BAY, lime juice, tequila and cilantro in small bowl. Place swordfish in large resealable plastic bag and add marinade. Turn to coat.
- Marinate in fridge 30 minutes (longer for extra flavor).
- Salsa: In a medium bowl, mix mango, orange peel, oranges, green onion, cilantro, ginger and jalapeño peppers. Set aside.
- Transfer fish to grill and discard leftover marinade. Grill over hot coals using applewood or mesquite chips, 5 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with mango salsa.