Grilled OLD BAY Lemon Salmon
Give grilled salmon a tangy flavor kick with this easy brush-on marinade starring OLD BAY and fresh lemon juice. Serve with additional OLD BAY for one final hit of flavor.
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound center-cut salmon fillet
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- Mix juice and oil in small bowl; brush on salmon. Sprinkle salmon evenly with OLD BAY.
- Grill over medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with fork. Sprinkle with additional OLD BAY, if desired.