Grilled OLD BAY Cilantro Lime Shrimp
Great on seafood – and everything else – OLD BAY Seasoning brings unmistakable flavor to shrimp in this grilled dish. Marinate shrimp in OLD BAY, oil, lime juice and cilantro and thread onto skewers. Garnish with lime wedges and an extra sprinkle of OLD BAY.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon OLD BAY Seasoning
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Mix oil, lime juice, cilantro and OLD BAY in small bowl. Place shrimp in large resealable plastic bag. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes. (Marinate seafood no longer than 30 minutes.) Remove shrimp from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Thread shrimp onto skewers.
- Grill skewers over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes per side or just until shrimp turn pink. Serve shrimp with lime wedges and sprinkle with additional OLD BAY, if desired.
Test Kitchen Tip: If using wooden skewers, soak thoroughly in water for at least 30 minutes before threading with shrimp. This prevents them from burning when on the grill.