Grilled Lime Tuna Steak
A tart and tangy lime marinade gives this recipe zip, zest and undeniable personality. When grilling season starts, throw a tuna steak on the fire.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons OLD BAY Seasoning
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Cilantro Leaves
- 1 pound tuna steaks
- Marinade: In a small bowl, mix olive oil, OLD BAY, lime juice and cilantro. Place tuna in large resealable plastic bag and add marinade. Turn to coat well.
- Marinate in fridge 15 minutes (longer for extra flavor).
- Transfer to grill and discard leftover marinade. Grill over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until desired doneness. (Tuna is more moist when its center is still rosy-pink after cooking.)
Tuna Substitutes: halibut, swordfish or mahi mahi.