Grilled Bayside Tuna with Ginger Mango Salsa
A saucy Latin twist on grilled tuna steaks with the flavor combination of lime, cilantro and tequila. A zesty salsa adds subtle sweetness and festive color. Serves you and three amigos.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 1 tablespoon OLD BAY Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 pounds tuna steaks
- Ginger Mango Salsa:
- 2 cups mango, diced
- 1 tablespoon orange peel, grated
- 1 orange, peeled, sectioned and chopped
- 1 tablespoon red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon OLD BAY Seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Red Pepper
- In a small bowl, mix oil, lime juice, tequila, OLD BAY and cilantro. Place tuna steaks in large resealable plastic bag and add marinade. Turn to coat well.
- Marinate in fridge 30 minutes (longer for extra flavor).
- Salsa: Mix all ingredients in medium bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Transfer fish to grill and discard leftover marinade. Broil or grill over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes per side or until desired doneness. (Tuna is more moist when its center is still rosy-pink after cooking.)
- Drizzle mango salsa over tuna steaks. Fiesta.
Tuna Substitutes: halibut, swordfish or mahi mahi