Garlic Herb Shrimp
Garlic is an excellent mate for almost any seafood, highlighting the delicate flavors without overwhelming the taste buds. Pair with a light white wine at your holiday party or break out the beer and chips. It’s that flexible. Served over rice, it’s a tasty main dish.
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons OLD BAY with Garlic Herb Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Lightly pat shrimp dry with paper towels. Place shrimp and OLD BAY in large resealable plastic bag. Shake to coat shrimp.
- In large nonstick skillet, melt butter on medium-high heat. Add shrimp. Cook 2 minutes per side without stirring, or until shrimp turn pink.