Creamy Shrimp Pasta
Not another humdrum pasta. OLD BAY wouldn’t stand for it. This easy-breezy family favorite pops with unexpected flavor. OLD BAY adds just the right touch of heat to creamy shrimp and pasta, so this “ordinary” dish delivers nothing less than extraordinary taste.
- 8 ounces pasta (rotini or penne)
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon OLD BAY Less Sodium Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook pasta as directed on package, adding peas during the last minute of cooking. Drain.
- Melt butter in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook while stirring for 2 to 3 minutes, or until shrimp turn pink.
- Add pasta, half-and-half, green onions, OLD BAY and Parmesan cheese. Mix well. Simmer 5 minutes to thicken sauce. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Serve with additional Parmesan cheese for bonus yum factor.