Creamy OLD BAY Potato Salad
Add this tangy potato salad to your next BBQ menu. Loaded with the classic flavors of OLD BAY Seasoning, this side dish can be prepared ahead of time for picnicking on-the-go.
- 2 pounds red potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion, divided
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon OLD BAY Seasoning
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- Place potatoes in large saucepan. Add enough cold water to cover potatoes. Bring to gentle boil on medium-high heat. Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until fork-tender. Drain. Let cool completely.
- Reserve 1 tablespoon of the red onion. Mix mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar and OLD BAY in large bowl until well blended. Add potatoes, eggs and remaining red onion; toss to coat well. Cover.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Sprinkle with chives and reserved 1 tablespoon red onion before serving. If desired, sprinkle with additional OLD BAY.