Creamy Crab Dip
A dip for all occasions, like the little black dress, is excellent to have in your entertainment arsenal. Rich, creamy and advertising large chunks of sweet, succulent crabmeat, this dip never fails to attract new fans.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons OLD BAY Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Mustard
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- crackers or sliced French bread
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, mayo, OLD BAY and ground mustard until well blended. Add crabmeat and toss gently.
- Spread in a 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and additional OLD BAY.
- Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with assorted crackers or sliced French bread.