Butter Sauce Fish Fillets
Mmm, butter sauce with white wine is as decadent tasting as the name implies. Rich, velvety and laced with rich-flavored OLD BAY, it’s simply sensational on fish.
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon OLD BAY Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Tarragon Leaves
- 1 pound fish fillets or steaks
- In a small bowl, mix wine, butter, OLD BAY and tarragon. Brush on both sides of fish fillets.
- Grill or broil fish 8 to 10 minutes per inch of thickness, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Turn once during cooking and brush again with sauce. Discard leftover sauce.