Go ahead and bookmark this recipe. It’s a universal favorite and brilliantly simple to prepare. This version serves a family of four, but you can easily double, triple or quadruple the quantities for huge family bashes!
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon OLD BAY Blackened Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped for garnish
- 2 lemons (optional)
- Place shrimp and OLD BAY in resealable plastic bag. Shake to distribute seasoning evenly.
- In a large skillet, melt butter on medium-high. Add shrimp in a single layer. Cook about 2 minutes per side, without stirring, until shrimp turn pink.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.