Bacon-Infused OLD BAY Bloody Mary
Bring home the bacon with a fun variation on the classic Bloody Mary cocktail. Easy DIY bacon-infused vodka adds a smoky, savory taste to GEORGE’S® OLD BAY® Bloody Mary Mix that can’t be beat!
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) vodka
- 2 (1-quart) mason jars
- Ice cubes
- 6 ounces (3/4 cup) GEORGE’S® OLD BAY® Bloody Mary Mix
- To make bacon-infused vodka, cook bacon in medium skillet on medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan; drain on paper towels. Reserve bacon drippings.
- Divide vodka evenly among 2 clean mason jars. (Save empty vodka bottle.) Add 2 slices of the cooked bacon and 1 tablespoon of the bacon drippings into each jar. Cover jars tightly with lid; shake until well mixed. Refrigerate 2 days or up to 1 week to extract bacon flavor into vodka.
- Remove bacon from jars. Strain bacon-infused vodka through cheesecloth or coffee filter into empty vodka bottle to store.
- To make 1 Bacon Infused OLD BAY Bloody Mary, fill 1 tall beverage glass half full with ice. Pour 6 ounces (3/4 cup) Bloody Mary Mix and 2 ounces (1/4 cup) bacon-infused vodka into glass; stir well. Garnish with 1 slice of freshly cooked crisp bacon and 1 OLD BAY-seasoned celery stalk, if desired.
Test Kitchen Tips:
•Serve in OLD BAY-rimmed beverage glass, if desired.
•Leftover bacon-infused vodka can be used to prepare additional Bacon Infused OLD BAY Bloody Marys or other cocktails.
•Bacon-flavored vodkas can also be purchased at some liquor stores.
Unavailable at this time.