All-American Barbecue Sauce
If the great outdoors is often your kitchen, then you were born to cook with OLD BAY. It’s an excellent accessory to all kinds of grilled meats and veggies, as well as the “secret” ingredient in this super-tasty barbecue sauce. We like to start you out at 1 teaspoon of OLD BAY, but feel free to sprinkle more, as needed.
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon OLD BAY Seasoning
- In a small bowl, combine ketchup, sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and OLD BAY until well blended.
- Brush on 1 pound meat or poultry while grilling (fun!), broiling or baking.